There’s been a change of plans… a great change. Dead Rising 3 PC has been upgraded to the Apocalypse Edition and now includes the ultimate open-world zombie game along with four downloadable content packs. Team up with other survivors to explore the city of Los Perdidos and fight your way out before a military strike wipes the city off the map. Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition will be available for PC digital download on Steam globally and a retail version for Windows PC in Europe on September 5, 2014 for $49.99. If you already pre-purchased the game, you will automatically be upgraded to the Apocalypse Edition.
- Welcome to Los Perdidos – Set 10 years after the events in Fortune City players are taken to the massive open and infected world of Los Perdidos while being immersed in action and stunning visuals.
- All the survival horror action comes to PC – Fully optimized to run at a high resolution, the PC release includes full Steam and game controller support.
- More zombies than ever before – The zombies are smarter and deadlier than ever with intelligent AI and shared awareness forcing players to employ all their cunning skills and creativity to stay alive.
- Hundreds of unique combo weapons and vehicles – Combine and customize hundreds of pieces found throughout the sandbox world including the gruesome Boom Cannon weapon or the Party Slapper vehicle.
- Face the horror alone or with a friend – Join forces with a friend for endless zombie killing mayhem and earn experience points that carry back to your single player experience.
- Bonus Downloadable Content – All four of the “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” downloadable add-on packs are now included. Each add-on chapter focuses on a different protagonist and gives players access to crazy new weapons and vehicles that carry over to the main game.
July 22, 2014